- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 22 days ago
- October 27: Ford F-150 Downshift Recall Satisfies Federal Regulators investigations | 42 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 54 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 65 days ago
1998 Lincoln Continental
1998 Lincoln Continental Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Intermittent Starting Problems1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.