- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 40 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 44 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
1998 Lincoln Continental
1998 Lincoln Continental Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starting problems1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.