- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 21 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 57 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
Mazda TSB #09-017-17
2017 Mazda CX-3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:INFOTAINMENT
- Audio, navigation and phone concerns with Mazda connect Infotainment system. All Mazda connect vehicles in new car inventory must be updated to this software version listed below in this TSB as part of the New Car Ready step 3 process. Make sure the new vehicle specialist receives a copy of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.