- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 21 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 57 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
Mazda TSB #MT-019-17
2017 Mazda CX-3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- WARNING: DO NOT PERFORM OPERATIONAL TESTING OF THE SMART CITY BRAKE SUPPORT (SCBS) SYSTEM. If the warning indicator light is not illuminated and there are no codes stored in the system, the system is operating properly, and Mazda cannot perform any additional testing of the system. Dealers and customers should never attempt to test or recreate crash scenarios under any circumstances because that could lead to an accident and injuries. NOTE: This article only applies to the applicable vehicles below equipped with SCBS system that uses a Laser Sensor. This article does not apply to newer vehicles equipped with SCBS system that uses a Forward Sensing Camera (FSC).
Click a tab for more information.