- November 19: Mazda Fuel Pump Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: Mazda RX-8 and MazdaSpeed6 Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 60 days ago
- September 29: Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled For Second-Row Seat Dangers recalls | 60 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 81 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Defroster/Defogger/Hvac System: Heater Core Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,870 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem