- February 11: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Recall Issued recalls | 7 days ago
- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 52 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 69 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
2006 Mazda MAZDA3
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2006 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
2006 Mazda MAZDA3 Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.