- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 31 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 42 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 69 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 85 days ago
2007 Mazda MAZDA3
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
Worst 2007 MAZDA3 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 28
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 10
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 59
- AC / heater problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 29
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 17
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 12
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 8
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.