- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 53 days ago
2007 Mazda MAZDA3
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
Worst 2007 Mazda MAZDA3 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 31
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 11
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 68
- AC / heater problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 32
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 20
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 12
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 8
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.