- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 39 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 63 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 65 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 83 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 86 days ago
2007 Mazda MAZDA3
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
2007 Mazda MAZDA3 Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.