- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 34 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 52 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2007 Mazda MAZDA3 (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 12 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,619 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem