- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 32 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 43 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 70 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 86 days ago
2009 Mazda MAZDA5
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Keep an eye on your tire's valve stems. There are reports that they can corrode, break and take your tire from inflated to mush in "what the heck just happened" seconds flat. Otherwise, most owners say it's pretty smooth sailing with this car.