- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 61 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 79 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 82 days ago
2009 Mazda MAZDA5
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Keep an eye on your tire's valve stems. There are reports that they can corrode, break and take your tire from inflated to mush in "what the heck just happened" seconds flat. Otherwise, most owners say it's pretty smooth sailing with this car.