- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 17 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 20 days ago
- December 24: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled Again to Replace Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- November 30: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars At Risk of Stalling recalls | 48 days ago
- November 30: Mazda Recalls 2017 CX-5 SUVs to Fix Trailer Hitch Harnesses recalls | 48 days ago
2009 Mazda MAZDA5
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Keep an eye on your tire's valve stems. There are reports that they can corrode, break and take your tire from inflated to mush in "what the heck just happened" seconds flat. Otherwise, most owners say it's pretty smooth sailing with this car.