- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 64 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 82 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 85 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Sidewall Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,130 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem