- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 7 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 34 days ago
- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 80 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 89 days ago
Mazda Recall 819076: Mazda/Fuel Injectors
2000 Mazda MPV
This can result in a fuel leakage.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Vehicle description: Minivans equipped with engines supplied by Ford Motor Company cleveland engine plant. These engines are installed with fuel injectors that do not match the lower intake manifold
- Dealers will replace the lower intake manifold assembly.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.