- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 8 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- July 10: Mazda RX-8 Cars Recalled Again For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- June 28: Mazda Recall: Mazda3 Wheels Could Fall Off From Loose Lug Nuts recalls | 23 days ago
- June 26: Mazda Recalls CX-9 SUVs For Electrical Problems recalls | 25 days ago
1996 Mazda MPV
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Mazda MPV Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 1996 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.
Worst 1996 Mazda MPV Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mazda MPV. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.