- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 1 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 28 days ago
- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 83 days ago
Mazda Recall 82907: Mazda/Rear Door Lock Linkage
2000 Mazda MPV
This could result in an opening of the door while driving, increasing the risk of personal injury to a vehicle occupant.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Vehicle description: Minivans. Due to the inappropriate shape of the linkage in the rear door lock controller, accumulated dust may prevent the door lock mechanism from functioning properly, causing incomplete locking of the door when the childproof locking system is used.
- Dealers will install parts in the latching assembly that will prevent this problem from occurring.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.