- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 30 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 86 days ago
Mazda Recall 82907: Mazda/Rear Door Lock Linkage
2000 Mazda MPV
This could result in an opening of the door while driving, increasing the risk of personal injury to a vehicle occupant.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Vehicle description: Minivans. Due to the inappropriate shape of the linkage in the rear door lock controller, accumulated dust may prevent the door lock mechanism from functioning properly, causing incomplete locking of the door when the childproof locking system is used.
- Dealers will install parts in the latching assembly that will prevent this problem from occurring.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.