- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 58 days ago
Mazda Recall : Mazda/FMVSS 120/Certification Label
2002 Mazda MPV
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain mini vans fail to comply to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 120, "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars." An incorrect gross axle weight rating (GAWR) was indicated on the certification label.
- Owners will be mailed accurate certification labels and inserts for the owner's manual. Owner notification began June 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.