- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 53 days ago
Mazda Recall 2104F: Mazda/FMVSS 120 Tire Inflation
2003 Mazda MPV
If the tire is operated in an under-inflated condition, the load carrying capacity of the vehicle may be compromised, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- The tire inflation pressure indicated on the vehicle certification label is not correct. The labels show the maximum tire pressure as 240 kpa/32 psi when it should be shown as 240 kpa/35 psi. As a result of this error, the load ratios for the 205/65R15 94H and the 215/60R16 95H tires exceed the levels permitted by FMVSS 120.
- Owners will be provided with a corrected label that they can apply to their vehicle, or they can have a dealer install the label, if desired. The recall began on July 16, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500, option #4.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.