- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 28 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 84 days ago
Mazda Recall 1804C: Mazda/FMVSS 208/Labeling
2003 Mazda MPV
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain minivans fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection." Some of these vehicles were produced with air bag warning labels intended for the Canadian market. Thus, the labels contain warnings in both english and french. As a result, the area of the english warning is only 16 square centimeters, as opposed to the 30 square centimeters required by the standard.
- Owners will be provided with air bag caution labels and installation instructions which were mailed on July 22, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.