- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 52 days ago
Mazda Recall 0903C: Mazda/Front Fog Lights
2003 Mazda MPV
If the vehicle continues to be used with this condition, the bulb socket and the wiring harness may separate from the fog light housing if exposed to shock and/or vibration and drop inside the bumper. Should this occur, the operation of the fog light may then cause the bumper to burn.
Exterior Lighting — Fog Lights
- On certain mini vans equipped with front fog lights, the fog light bulb socket may have been installed improperly.
- Dealers will inspect the installation condition of the fog light bulb assembly, and repair it when necessary. Owner notification began March 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.