- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 14 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
1995 Mazda Protege
Worst 1995 Protege electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while running1
- windows and blower fan stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda Protege Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Protege compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda Protege overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Protege.