- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 29 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 85 days ago
Mazda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2001 Mazda Protege
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.