- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 27 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 38 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 81 days ago
2004 Mazda RX-8
Worst 2004 RX-8 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulties starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda RX-8 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 RX-8 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda RX-8 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RX-8.