- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 48 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 60 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 64 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 72 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 74 days ago
2004 Mazda RX-8
2004 Mazda RX-8 Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda RX-8 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 RX-8 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda RX-8 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RX-8.