- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 59 days ago
Mazda Recall : Mazda/FMVSS 225/Owner Manual
2001 Mazda Tribute
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The owner's manuals do not indicate which seating positions are equipped with child restraint anchorages. Also, the manuals do not explain the markings in the vehicles that locate the lower anchorages.
- Owners will be provided with revised owner manuals.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.