- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 33 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 89 days ago
Mazda Recall : Mazda/Fuel Line O-Ring
2001 Mazda Tribute
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The O-ring seals in the fuel line connector at the outlet end of the fuel filter were damaged when the line was connected to the filter during vehicle assembly. In some cases, this damage could result in a fuel odor, or possibly in fuel dripping from the connection.
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the fuel line.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.