- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 115 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 5 days ago
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 25 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 49 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
1995 Mercedes-Benz C220
Worst 1995 C220 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C220 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 C220 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C220 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C220.