- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 23 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- August 3: Smart Fortwo Cars Recalled Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 49 days ago
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
Worst 2003 C230 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air intake manifold failure1
- engine hard to start once warmed up1
- engine misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C230 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 C230 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C230 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C230.