- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 5 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 6 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 32 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 77 days ago
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C230 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 C230 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C230 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C230.
Worst 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mercedes-Benz C230.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!