- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019030012: Powertrain Control Unit May Reset Causing Stall
2019 Mercedes-Benz C300
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300, C300 4Matic, C300 4Matic Cabrio, C300 4Matic Coupe, C300 Coupe, C300 Cabrio, C43 AMG, C43 AMG Cabrio, C43 AMG Coupe, CLS450, CLS450 4Matic, CLS53 AMG 4Matic, E53 AMG 4Matic, E450 4Matic, E450 4Matic Coupe, E53 AMG 4Matic Coupe, G550, and G63 AMG vehicles. The Central Powertrain Controller (CPC) control unit could reset while driving, possibly causing an engine stall.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will update the CPC control unit software, free of charge. The recall began April 12, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019030012.
Click a tab for more information.