- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 11 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 28 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2020060012: Improperly Calibrated OCS
2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
In the event of a crash, if the air bag does not deploy as designed, the front seat passenger has an increased risk of an injury.
Air Bags — Sensor — Occupant Classification
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2015-2018 CLA250 and CLA250 4MATIC, and 2017-2018 CLA45 AMG vehicles. The Occupant Classification System (OCS) may have been improperly calibrated, which may prevent the proper deployment of the front passenger air bag.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger seat cushion, free of charge. The recall began July 31, 2020. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2020060012.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.