- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 33 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 42 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 56 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 66 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Windshield Wiper Washer Bottle
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK230
This could cause the surrounding plastic and insulation to melt.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The sheathing material on the electrical connection of the heated windshield washer bottle hose could overheat.
- Dealers will replace the heated washer bottle hose assembly. Owner notification began January 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.