- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 34 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 57 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 67 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 1999020002: Mercedes-Benz/Front Seat Belt Shoulder Anchor
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Due to this defective weld, the anchorages may not adequately secure the front seat belts in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A defective weld was discovered on the weld nut for the bolt used to secure the front shoulder seat belt guides.
- Dealers will repair the shoulder belt anchor assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.