- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 2 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 32 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 58 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 1999020002: Mercedes-Benz/Front Seat Belt Shoulder Anchor
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Due to this defective weld, the anchorages may not adequately secure the front seat belts in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A defective weld was discovered on the weld nut for the bolt used to secure the front shoulder seat belt guides.
- Dealers will repair the shoulder belt anchor assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.