- June 10: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Twice recalls | 11 days ago
- May 20: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Problems Cause Recall recalls | 86 days ago
- March 25: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Brake Lights May Stay On recalls | 88 days ago
Mercedes-Benz TSB #LI54.15-P-057373
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- The vehicle cannot be started The vehicle may start by itself shortly after the startup attempt with a delay, as the relay can be late closing. and/or The gear selection is displayed, but no gear is engaged. Gear selection is not possible. and/or Rear window wiper inoperative. and/or Various fault codes concerning disrupted communication paths are stored and/or the corresponding control units are not displayed in the quick test. Affected control units include the transmission control unit, electronic ignition lock, driver SAM, engine control unit, Lane Keeping Assist, Distronic.
Click a tab for more information.