- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 0 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 43 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 67 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2014120006: Seat Belt Load Limiters
2015 Mercedes-Benz E250
If the middle position double seat belt buckle assembly fails under load such as in a severe frontal crash, there is an increased risk of injury to the seat occupant.
Seat Belts — Rear — Buckle Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 E250 Diesel, E250 Blue Tec 4 Matic, E350 Sedan, E350 Sedan 4 Matic, E350 Wagon 4 Matic, E400 Sedan, E400 Sedan 4 Matic, E63 Sedan, and E63 Wagon vehicles manufactured October 8, 2014, to October 24, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the double seat belt buckle for the middle position of the rear passenger seat could fail under loading experienced in a severe frontal crash.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the double seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began February 2, 2015. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2014120006.
- Documents (12)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Stop Sale
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- MEMO TO FILE
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.