- June 10: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Twice recalls | 4 days ago
- May 20: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Problems Cause Recall recalls | 79 days ago
- March 25: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Brake Lights May Stay On recalls | 81 days ago
Mercedes-Benz TSB #LI46.35-P-058063
2015 Mercedes-Benz E250
Affected Component: STEERING
- Fault code U41600 logged in 'ES' (electric steering) control unit after software update or steering gear replacement. Note: Fault code U41600 means: Implausible data were received from the control unit "Traction system". This fault code can be erased, but is logged again after another ignition sequence. There is no fault message in the multifunction display.
Click a tab for more information.