- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 5 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 34 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 35 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Window Air Bag
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
The window air bag may not fully deploy in a side-impact collision, increasing the risk of injury to the vehicle occupant.
Air Bags — Frontal
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A wrong clamp may have been installed on the window air bag units.
- Dealers will inspect the window air bag units and, if the wrong or incorrectly installed clamp is found, the entire unit will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.