- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 33 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 42 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 56 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 66 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Window Air Bag
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
The window air bag may not fully deploy in a side-impact collision, increasing the risk of injury to the vehicle occupant.
Air Bags — Frontal
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A wrong clamp may have been installed on the window air bag units.
- Dealers will inspect the window air bag units and, if the wrong or incorrectly installed clamp is found, the entire unit will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.