- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 1 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 24 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 34 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2015110006: Incorrect Fuel Line May Result In Fire Or Stall
2014 Mercedes-Benz E350
If the fuel feed line has the incorrect flare fitting, the connection between the fuel hose and the fuel feed line might develop a leak or may completely disconnect. Leaking fuel in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire and if the fuel feed line disconnects, the vehicle would stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2014 E350 and E350 4Matic sedans manufactured June 4, 2014, to July 9, 2014. The affected vehicles were built with a fuel feed line that has a single flare fitting instead of a double flare fitting.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct fuel line, free of charge. This recall began on January 11, 2016. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Manufacturer ID code
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.