- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 10 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 34 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 42 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz E350
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the control unit pins lose connection, there would be a loss of electric power steering assist, increasing the risk of a crash. The increase in pin ... Read more »
If the fuel feed line has the incorrect flare fitting, the connection between the fuel hose and the fuel feed line might develop a leak or may completely ... Read more »
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »