- February 19: Mercedes-Benz eCall System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 42 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 50 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016110008: Underbody Panel May Melt From Catalyst Heat
2017 Mercedes-Benz E400
The insufficient clearance may cause the panel to melt, increasing the risk of a fire.
Structure — Frame And Members — Underbody Shields
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2017 E400 4Matic Coupe, E400 Convertible, E550 Coupe and E550 Convertible vehicles manufactured June 7, 2016, to September 8, 2016. On the affected vehicles, there may be insufficient clearance between the left catalytic converter and the composite underbody panel.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the underbody panel, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 2016. Owners may contact Mercedes customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.