- February 19: Mercedes-Benz eCall System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 39 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 47 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016090003: Rear Head Restraints May Not Stay Locked In Place
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
If the vehicle is involved in a crash in very low temperatures, the rear head restraints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of rearseat occupant injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 GLE Coupe 450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured July 11, 2015, to July 25, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with rear head restraints that may not stay locked in the upright position at very low temperatures.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear head restraints, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in October 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.