- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 59 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016090003: Rear Head Restraints May Not Stay Locked In Place
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
If the vehicle is involved in a crash in very low temperatures, the rear head restraints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of rearseat occupant injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 GLE Coupe 450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured July 11, 2015, to July 25, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with rear head restraints that may not stay locked in the upright position at very low temperatures.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear head restraints, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in October 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.