- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 2 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 32 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 58 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016090003: Rear Head Restraints May Not Stay Locked In Place
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
If the vehicle is involved in a crash in very low temperatures, the rear head restraints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of rearseat occupant injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 GLE Coupe 450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured July 11, 2015, to July 25, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with rear head restraints that may not stay locked in the upright position at very low temperatures.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear head restraints, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in October 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.