- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 9 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 33 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 41 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016090003: Rear Head Restraints May Not Stay Locked In Place
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
If the vehicle is involved in a crash in very low temperatures, the rear head restraints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of rearseat occupant injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 GLE Coupe 450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured July 11, 2015, to July 25, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with rear head restraints that may not stay locked in the upright position at very low temperatures.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear head restraints, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in October 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.