- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 3 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 4 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 30 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 75 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
The loose bolt may cause improper wheel tracking, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front passenger air bag does not deploy as necessary in the event of a crash, the front passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the vehicle is involved in a crash in very low temperatures, the rear head restraints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of rearseat ... Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right rear seatbelt anchor bolt could fail to secure the passenger, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the engine shuts down unintentionally, there may be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the drive shaft separates, the vehicle will stall, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »