- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 7 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 60 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
The leaking oil in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The loose bolt may cause improper wheel tracking, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front passenger air bag does not deploy as necessary in the event of a crash, the front passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the vehicle is involved in a crash in very low temperatures, the rear head restraints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of rearseat ... Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right rear seatbelt anchor bolt could fail to secure the passenger, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the engine shuts down unintentionally, there may be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the drive shaft separates, the vehicle will stall, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »