- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Right Rear Seat Belt Anchorage Bolt Misinstalled
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right rear seatbelt anchor bolt could fail to secure the passenger, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 ML250, ML350, ML350 4Matic, ML400 4Matic, ML63 AMG, and 2016 GLE450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured from April 27, 2015, through May 19, 2015. The affected vehicles may have had the right rear seatbelt anchor bolt incorrectly installed.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, correct the installation of the right rear seat belt anchor bolt, free of charge. The recall began on July 22, 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.