- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 9 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 15 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 25 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Right Rear Seat Belt Anchorage Bolt Misinstalled
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right rear seatbelt anchor bolt could fail to secure the passenger, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 ML250, ML350, ML350 4Matic, ML400 4Matic, ML63 AMG, and 2016 GLE450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured from April 27, 2015, through May 19, 2015. The affected vehicles may have had the right rear seatbelt anchor bolt incorrectly installed.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, correct the installation of the right rear seat belt anchor bolt, free of charge. The recall began on July 22, 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.