- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 72 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 86 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 20000100007: Mercedes-Benz/Seat Belt Anchor
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
If this is the case, the seat belt anchor may not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt anchor in the rear folding middle seating position may have been manufactured with out-of-tolerance hardware.
- Dealers will install an additional rear middle seat belt anchor plate.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.