- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 7 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 36 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 37 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 63 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 20000100007: Mercedes-Benz/Seat Belt Anchor
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
If this is the case, the seat belt anchor may not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt anchor in the rear folding middle seating position may have been manufactured with out-of-tolerance hardware.
- Dealers will install an additional rear middle seat belt anchor plate.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.