- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 6 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 30 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 38 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 20000100007: Mercedes-Benz/Seat Belt Anchor
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
If this is the case, the seat belt anchor may not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt anchor in the rear folding middle seating position may have been manufactured with out-of-tolerance hardware.
- Dealers will install an additional rear middle seat belt anchor plate.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.