- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes Benz/FMVSS 208/Seat Belt Chime
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
If the driver buckles his seat belt prior to starting the vehicle, the chime will not sound at all when the vehicle is started.
Seat Belts — Front — Warning Light/Devices
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, S7.3, "occupant crash protection." The seat belt chimes may not function as designed and is not consistent with the requirements of the standard.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles to ensure that the seat belt chime operates as required by the standard. Owner notification began September 25, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free instructions within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-201-573-0117.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.