- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 62 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 71 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 85 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes Benz/Tires
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
This could result in premature tire wear.
Tires — Sidewall
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with dunlop SP5000 tires. Some of these tires have a separation around the entire circumference in the area of the side wall and tread.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the dunlop tires which exhibit this defect when visually inspected. Only dunlop tires in week 4901 with tire codes 4909 or 4917 are involved and will be replaced. Owner notification by telephone began febuary 27, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.