- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 9 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 33 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 41 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes Benz/Tires
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
This could result in premature tire wear.
Tires — Sidewall
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with dunlop SP5000 tires. Some of these tires have a separation around the entire circumference in the area of the side wall and tread.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the dunlop tires which exhibit this defect when visually inspected. Only dunlop tires in week 4901 with tire codes 4909 or 4917 are involved and will be replaced. Owner notification by telephone began febuary 27, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.