- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Upper Control Arm
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
The control arm could fail, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The left front upper control arm may not meet the specified strength requirements.
- Dealers will replace the left front upper control arm. Owner notification began September 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.