- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 38 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 61 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 71 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Upper Control Arm
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
The control arm could fail, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The left front upper control arm may not meet the specified strength requirements.
- Dealers will replace the left front upper control arm. Owner notification began September 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.