ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350 electrical NHTSA complaints: Electrical System

NHTSA — Electrical System Problems

6.1

2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350:

2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Owner Comments

May 162018

ML350

Car engine light on. Took to service center. Required software upgrade. Cost $275. Car has 26K miles. This should not be an expense to buyer but should be a warranty issue. Very unhappy with Mercedes-Benz and unlikely to purchase you vehicle in the future. Also, no obvious instruction for checking oil level. Another ruse by Mercedes-Benz to wring additional $$ out if consumers.

- Birmingham, AL, USA

Apr 122018

ML350

April 12th 20018 I got in my Benz and started it and all the lights on the instrument cluster light up and should go of after a few seconds but the lights did not go of so I put the car in drive and the emergency brake will not release so I had to push really hard on the brake to stop the car I turned it of and waited a few seconds and strated it again so thai can reverse it back in the park spot however when I put the sun in reverse it started going forward and all the lights are still on and the emergency brake still will not release so I keep pushing really hard on the brakes and put the sun in park and call Mercedes of sarasota fl for the second time after a scare like this Mercedes said that the sun was fine. Well at this point I was forced to get rid of my 4 year old SUV because I do not trust driving it no more an SUV that I fully paid for and was not expecting to had to get rid of it so soon.

- Lakewood Ranch, FL, USA

Dec 182017

ML350

Vehicle made a right-hand turn uphill and completely shut off for 25 minutes; engine and electrical components. Required to manually hold in the brake on an incline until vehicle restarted. Dealership cannot replicate the issue and is returning the vehicle.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Nov 182013

ML350 6-cyl Diesel

2014 Mercedes-Benz ml 350 check engine light illuminated and rough running. The consumer stated the door would stick, the electronics module and duel door central lock were replaced.

- Redmond, WA, USA