- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 10 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Air Bag Module
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
Corrosion of the ignition filament can result in the driver's air bag being deployed unintentionally.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Corrosion of the electrical ignition filament of the air bag gas generator module can occur if the vehicle is operated in areas of frequently high humidity.
- Dealers will replace the driver's air bag module.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.