- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 19 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 39 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 39 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 58 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018080001: Electrical Power Bars In Pre-Fuse Box May Be Loose
2018 Mercedes-Benz S450
If the power bars are not properly secured, it can cause higher electrical resistance increasing the risk of a fire. Additionally, an intermittent contact between the power bars could lead to a loss of vehicle functions. The engine operation, the seat belt functions and the instrument cluster could be impaired, increasing the risk of a crash and injuries.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 Mercedes-Maybach S560 and S560 4Matic and Mercedes S450 4Matic, S450, S560, S560 4Matic, and S560 Coupe 4Matic vehicles. The electrical power bars inside the pre-fuse box in the trunk may not have been secured properly.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the pre-fuse box, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began August 30, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2018080001.
Click a tab for more information.