- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 31 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 74 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018080001: Electrical Power Bars In Pre-Fuse Box May Be Loose
2018 Mercedes-Benz S450
If the power bars are not properly secured, it can cause higher electrical resistance increasing the risk of a fire. Additionally, an intermittent contact between the power bars could lead to a loss of vehicle functions. The engine operation, the seat belt functions and the instrument cluster could be impaired, increasing the risk of a crash and injuries.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 Mercedes-Maybach S560 and S560 4Matic and Mercedes S450 4Matic, S450, S560, S560 4Matic, and S560 Coupe 4Matic vehicles. The electrical power bars inside the pre-fuse box in the trunk may not have been secured properly.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the pre-fuse box, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began August 30, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2018080001.
Click a tab for more information.