- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 17 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 34 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 73 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Blower Motor Regulator
2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
This could cause surrounding plastic, insulation, and wiring to deform and possibly melt or burn.
Equipment — Appliance — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Due to an internal defect in the circuitry of the blower motor regulator, the regulator may overheat.
- Dealers will replace the blower motor regulator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.