- October 27: Mercedes-Benz Rear Windows May Fly Off and Away recalls | 31 days ago
- October 17: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit Over Headrests news | 41 days ago
- September 27: Mercedes-Benz PZEV Warranty Lawsuit Filed in California news | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Blower Motor Regulator
2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
This could cause surrounding plastic, insulation, and wiring to deform and possibly melt or burn.
Equipment — Appliance — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Due to an internal defect in the circuitry of the blower motor regulator, the regulator may overheat.
- Dealers will replace the blower motor regulator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.