- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 10 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 34 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 42 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2002 110014: Mercedes-Benz/Trunk Floor Mats/Static Discharge
2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
This can damage the electrical system components located in the trunk, including the vehicle's battery.
Electrical System — Battery
- On certain passenger vehicles, excessive static build-up in the trunk floor mats can cause a static discharge when individuals move or remove items from the trunk compartment.
- Dealers will install a static insulation panel between the carpet and the vehicle battery which will provide an electrical grounding. Owner notification began February 14, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.