- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- January 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 39 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 40 days ago
1999 Mercury Mountaineer
1999 Mercury Mountaineer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Knocking Noise From Engine2
- Running Roughly1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.